When you attend any FightCamp events you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You will abide by the current UK COVID regulations.
- If the event is not able to run due to unexpected changes to the COVID regulations, your payment will be refunded.
We regret that we can not refund you if your local restrictions prevent you attending, but the event is still able to go ahead. Consider this carefully before booking. We do not accept liability for any travel or quarantine issues that might arise as a result of the pandemic.
Registration fee covers you for the following:
- A single person’s registration.
- Camping from 6pm on Thursday to 11am on Monday across the weekend of the event.
- Training sessions, sparring and lectures during the course of the event.
- A catered evening meal on the Saturday of the event.
- Parking for one vehicle (no larger than a van), in the designated car park areas.
- Payments are subject to the standard seven day cooling-off period.
- After the cooling-off period booking fees are non-refundable.
- Bookings and fees paid are not transferable.
- If you are unable to attend a training session, or day of the event, you will not be entitled to a discounted rate or any form of refund.
- We recommend arriving early for training sessions, as numbers will be limited for each class.
- FightCamp reserve the right to alter the timetable at any time during the event.
- You must arrange insurance, through your club or privately, before attending.
- You are responsible for your own safety whilst at the event and accept all the normal safety considerations involved with this kind of martial arts training.
- You must follow the recommended minimum safety equipment for sparring and training in the information pack.
- Before the class begins, you must disclose any relevant medical conditions or previous injuries to your instructor.
- Marshals have the right to remove any student from the site, Instructors may remove any student from their class.
- You will act respectfully to other event attendees and staff at all times.
- At any point during the event, you must follow any reasonable instruction given by a Marshal.
Acceptance of Risk:
- By attending FightCamp, you accept the following factors;
- Participation may be physically and mentally intense and may require extreme exertion.
- Participation may be dangerous if not carried out in accordance with the advice given.
- The possibility of injury to others and yourself exists.
You confirm and agree that:
- You are fully aware of the risks to yourself and others involved in participation at any martial arts event and under no circumstances will you deliberately cause harm to your training partners.
- You are physically fit and mentally able to take the strain and exertion involved in participation.
- You will comply with the FightCamp guidelines as set out in the information pack, and use equipment appropriately and safely.
- You will at all times use adequate protective clothing and equipment appropriate for the activity taking place.
- If you are unsure of safety requirements for any activity, you will ask a Marshal or Instructor for assistance before continuing to train.
- By attending FightCamp you release, remise and forever discharge from any claims and liabilities whatsoever without limitations that you might have against FightCamp or the organisers and the owners of the property on which the event is carried out.
- You make this release on behalf of heirs, executors, assigns, administrators and yourself.
- As well as being responsible for returning hired equipment and any debts generated whilst at FightCamp (Attendance fees/Damage or loss).
By filling in the FightCamp Registration Form and attending the event, you are agreeing to comply with the Terms & Conditions and Acceptance of Risk above.