We’ve been holding off making any decisions about FightCamp in the hopes that we would still be able to run a version of the event on the planned weekend.
Unfortunately, it is with regret that upon consultation with the site we have now decided that it’s best to postpone.
New FightCamp 2020 Dates
We are determined not to entirely miss this year’s event, and so we have provisionally decided to go ahead on the weekend of the 3rd and 4th of October.
This two day event will be a stripped back version of the FightCamp we know and love.
But we’re hoping we can make the very most of it.
Over the next few weeks we’ll release more details, finalise our plans and only when we are totally confident we can provide a safe as well as fun event, we will release tickets.
If the situation changes and the government guidelines are retightened, your booking will be refunded in full.
The limited time and distancing restrictions will mean necessary changes to the timetable.
We will be in touch with you all as soon as we can to discuss whether you would like to be involved, and how we might be able to make that possible this year.
Grappling and other close combat will sadly need to be deferred to 2021.
Things are changing so fast at the moment, it’s hard to make plans for anything. But we are going to do our very best to provide you with an excellent event this year, in whatever form is necessary.
And next year, in 2021, FightCamp will hopefully be able to have a grand return to its former glory.
We can’t wait to see you all again, and will update you again as soon as possible.